Insulated Transport Products - Plastic Strip Curtains
Insulated Transport Products has the broadest line of flexible PVC strip material for various applications. Our most common PVC strip types include:
- Standard Clear for normal traffic in temperature above freezing.
- Offset Double Ribbed for high traffic forklift areas and temperatures above freezing.
- Low Temp and Low Temp Ribbed for coolers, freezers, and trailer/truck applications with temperatures as low as -40° F.
Major benefits of Plastic Strip Curtains
- Crystal clear for better visibility
- Can be installed in only minutes
- Can save hundreds of dollars in fuel and maintenance costs every year
- Payback periods for Strip Curtain Doors are as little as three months!
Configure the Right Strip Door for Your Application
The size and width of your strip door varies by the overall door size and the traffic levels. For light pedestrian traffic, 6” or 8” wide strips are common. Larger door openings with high traffic levels may require 8” or 12” wide strips.
Our strip doors can be placed easily under Roll-Up Doors using our Side-Wall Mounting Brackets. Mount additional brackets at different trailer depths, so the strip door can be moved as the trailer is emptied.
We offer 3 types of versatile mounting hardware for standard door applications
Ceiling Mounting (UL-LC)
For Header and Under Lintel Mounting (UL for Nut and Bolt Style)
Wall Mounting (SL-LC)
For Wall and Side Lintel Mounting (SL for Nut and Bolt Style)
||Insulated Transport Products also offers Piano Hinged hardware, commonly used in applications with traffic that moves closely to the height of the door jamb. This style includes a hinge that allows the hardware to swing in each direction.