UB1 Universal BulkheadTM
Finally, there's a bulkhead that will fit multiple trailer heights and widths. We designed the UB1 Universal Bulkhead to be light weight and simple to use. Most of all, it eliminates sizing hassles associated with conventional models. The UB1 allows you to move the unit from one truck to the other as needed, therefore cutting down on cost. Because our product is versatile, it is a great option for quick replacement when needed.
IDEAL FOR: Fleets with multiple trailer heights and width variances
- The UB1 Universal Bulkhead fits virtually every trailer dimension, EVEN OLDER, BOWED TRAILERS.
- No trailer measurements are needed when ordering.
- The adjustable SPRING TOP material reaches from 97" to 106" in height - tall top or 89" to 98" in height - short top.
- Hook & Loop Straps provide 10" adjustment in the width to a maximum of 99".
- The 2" vinyl laminated 5mm corrugated plastic has an open cell foam core.
- Our panel has the ability to bend and flex when hit, unlike other rigid core designs on the market.
- With the two-piece design, you can replace just one side if there's damage instead of the entire unit.
- It's easy to repair.
The core is guaranteed against vinyl delamination for 10 Years from the date of delivery.
It has Superior Insulating Efficiency.
Its Flush Mounted Hardware prevents product damage.
It includes a 5 Year Warranty against wear on all 60 MIL UHMW Scuff Plates.
Our products are not only glued, but also heat sealed at the edges for watertight seal and strength to resist moisture.
Heavy Duty Reinforced Web Handles.
The Thermal Image of the Universal Bulkhead
shows that a good seal is achieved around the perimeter.
The only loss of cold air was due to
the Thermal Conductivity of the aluminum floor.